We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
- Softbit Solution services provided to the customer may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or publication of any information, data or material in violation of any Indian law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trade secret or any other statute, threatening material or obscene material. Softbit Solution reserves the right to remove any and all materials that infringe on copyright work or that may be in violation of any Indian laws. Such materials will be removed at any time upon receiving a complaint and or notice of copyright infringement or violation.
- Softbit Solution servers shall not be used to host or store pornographic or adult material of any kind. Softbit Solution reserves the right to determine what constitutes "pornographic" or "adult material".
- Customer agrees not to utilize Softbit Solution hosting and/or e-mail services or equipment for the purpose of sending the same or substantially similar unsolicited or bulk e-mail. Customer also agrees to not reference a Softbit Solution hosted web site or Softbit Solution e-mail account in any unsolicited or bulk e-mail, whether or not that e-mail is sent through a Softbit Solution server.
- Softbit Solution makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service(s) it is providing. Softbit Solution will not be responsible for damage the customer suffers; including and not limited to: loss of data resulting from delays; non-deliveries; mis-deliveries; service interruptions caused by it's own negligence, customer errors or omission, or due to the fault of third parties.
- Softbit Solution reserves the right to discontinue any and all services at any time, without prior notice or obligation, for any conduct which Softbit Solution, at its sole discretion, concludes is not tolerated by this Agreement or harmful to Softbit Solution' interest or the interests of others. Softbit Solution also may limit, restrict or prohibit access to its system resources as Softbit Solution, in its sole discretion, regards appropriate to provide the availability of such resources.
- All of Softbit Solution' hosting fees are based on the customer's web site having one domain name pointing to it, as defined in our DNS servers. Any additional domain names must also be included in our DNS servers and may be subject to additional fees. Failure to disclose such information to Softbit Solution may be grounds for termination of services.
- Transferring your domain to another provider does not constitute canceling your Softbit Solution account. You must formally cancel your account with Softbit Solution to avoid further charges.
Website Design & Development, Content Policy
- Images & content should be provided by the client within the required time, needed for the project.
- The client is required to give the confirmation within 2-3 days, once the website design layout is provided.
- The source code for particular website will not be provided to any client.